KCN 0.94% $1.58 kingsgate consolidated limited.

You are quite pathetic. A pseudo intellectual, who clearly...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    You are quite pathetic. A pseudo intellectual, who clearly doesn't have a day job as a lawyer.

I'll say again. Kingsgate (explicitly) announced 4 weeks ago on the 6th of April, that " (Please note Kingsgate will report total ounces poured once PMR has completed the final refining process). This was after the first pour on the 24th. 6 weeks ago, tomorrow.

We have heard nothing.... Crickets.
    Rumor has it, infighting in Thailand caused the delay. So, KCN management should have put out a statement and not left the market hanging, especially straight after 30 million extra shares just hit the market.
    • And also, just after an 8 week wait for DPIM
    • Sound familiar. Remember waiting for the announcement of Taurus funding when we fell to $1.20? Yes, another example of their laissez-faire attitude to business and funding.
    • Oh, a nondisclosure of pre shareholder funding, as if this isn't noteworthy

This company have zero clue about public relations and has zero regard for timely information releases. It's a joke how poor they are.

Oh, and where the $%^ is the Thailand bank loan. This was part of the settlement and was meant to stop us being diluted.

That my friends is the woodFr0mTrees.

PS - this is the last time I will engage you. I do not normally stoop to this level of engagement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.