KCN 0.15% $1.65 kingsgate consolidated limited.

BUYBACKS ROSS - with every last cent, close the VIP door for good, page-739

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    You raise some pertinent points.

Management has its failings. I am increasingly leaning towards the view that management needs an infusion of fresh blood if the company is going to flourish in the new world. I am not saying the company will not do well, if things continue to fall into place, albeit at a slow and rocky pace.

Speaking of crickets, I liken the management situation to an ongoing cricket test match in which the Aussies have found themselves in a deep hole (perhaps, in part of their own doing) fighting for their survival. They have almost managed to get back on even terms with their hostile opponent, as Aussie teams often do when they find themselves with their backs against the wall. However, the question now is do they have the flair to go on and win the match in great style?

It is rather amusing that Fitzroy's standard response to comments he does not like, or critical evaluations of what he says, invariably prompt a response involving a reference to HFGUY. Seemingly, it is no coincidence that he stands out as the poster regularly, actively, engaged in what, at best, generously could be described as children playground fights.
    Last edited by zlotini: 27/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.