KCN 3.23% $1.80 kingsgate consolidated limited.

BUYBACKS ROSS - with every last cent, close the VIP door for good, page-731

1. 855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    Hey Woodpecker....

All will be revealed in the quarterly....

The Lovegod spoke to Ross the Boss last night who is currently in Thailand and visited both the mine and PMR refinery and he was in a very jovial mood.... i wrote a summary late last night that answered all of your concerns along with mine, but then i deleted it after i thought to myself:

" We don't want these placement flippers anyway, they will sell as soon as they can, they are selling obviously this week, so let them take a loss & do their thing the Lovegod thought , let impatient Bedwetters be bedwetters and pi$$ their pants rather than waiting for the toilet to open"

Nothing is wrong, any delay from PMR certainly has nothing to do with us or KCN management and as always in Thailand, paperwork bureaucracy eventually gets resolved by those beedy eyed little muppets. wink.png

Are their +5,000 shareholders ? So possibly a few thousand SPP applications to process will be keeping Jamie busy...

I will say 1 thing that Ross the Boss told me:

" The processing plant looks beautiful, it's running perfectly and production is ramping up "

At the end of the day this is all that matters...sneaky.png

• i also very importantly warned him to beware of the ladyboys in Bangkok! to which he replied; " i'm too busy and too old for those shenanigans! "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
-0.060(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $462.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.88 $1.80 $2.687M 1.468M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.86 32228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.86
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.87 $1.88 $1.83 70507
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.