CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

o.k tan ill bitehow is it that it smells?for mind, JH cant just...

1. 801 Posts.
    o.k tan ill bite

how is it that it smells?

for mind, JH cant just go, look we are after surpise and then nothing, he has too put together a plan.

he does not have the cash to go on drilling like this, he knows he has a bunch of coal and it may be shallow enough to mine. o.k lets fight of this shall we,,, but answer me this, what is rio doing next door.

Next one, you will note that the proposed drills are on the edge of rio's tenements. so if we are shallow enough and sparkly enough we may attract not only a jv but also rio to take a really good look and they have the ability to put runs on the board with infrastructure.

4c is easy, look at the low's, and consider what traders do. play with fib levels and you see thats where there is a trade to be had if it goes down 30% on where we are now.

JH nor the crew are going to be able to tell you anything much or keep anything much from you till they get the core. Will we get it, I would hope there has been sufficient pressure brought on the drill company to ensure that a core stand every likelyhood of being retrieved this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $35.25K 669.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 223170 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 542187 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.