BMN 1.03% $2.87 bannerman energy ltd

buyer beware, page-7

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I think we are just frustrated to be honest. I mean seeing a thread titled "buyer beware" with a poster talking about something they know nothing about is rather annoying.

Namibian uranium grades are generally low grade.

There are two types of uranium deposits. primary(alaskite) and secondary(carnotite) deposits.

secondary is the deposit type of Paladins Langer Heinrich deposit and Primary is the deposit of Rio Tintos Rossing uranium deposit.

Primary is cheaper and easier to process. Requires less acid etc etc. Secondary uranium is harder to get out and is new technology (Requires a lot of acid). Processing Primary alaskite deposits is old technology and little risk is involved. Hence the 30+ years of operation at the Rossing uranium mine. Rossing has operated during times of depressed uranium prices and their deposit is almost identical to Bannermans Anomaly A deposit. Uramin was recently taken over by Areva for 2.5 billion USD and Uramins flagship project is a primary uranium deposit with 139 million pounds of uranium with a 130ppm average grade and 80ppm cutoff.

Anyway thats a quick rundown. I can keep going but hopefully you will see there is plenty of value to be added to Bannermans share price. We are all anticipating the revised resource estimate atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.87
Change
-0.030(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $504.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.90 $2.82 $1.089M 380.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.87 3388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.