SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

I have held OEX for some time now, 2yrs I guess. I agree...

1. 342 Posts.
    I have held OEX for some time now, 2yrs I guess. I agree prospects look good this year and enjoy the enthusiasm of Oily and Billy on this thread. I agree buyer/seller depth ratio has improved but would not guage anything on this. Without a doubt, on the tech side, the chart looks sick, sp well below declining 200dma ($1.43), low volumes, Twiggs Money Flow below zero, ADX showing no sign of entry yet etc etc (I think every stock on the ASX looks like this anyway given last 6mths turmoil). But this could change quickly as we have seen OEX do this in the past, so needs to be watched daily.

With all the fundamental prospects OEX has, I cant understand why the chart looks unhealthy. One of those unknown, unloved, stocks I reckon.

Anyways, despite all the technical negativity the chart is giving, $1.00 has been pretty good support in the past, and if you believe all the companys prospects, and agree with Hartleys > $3, an entry at this level is definitely worth a punt, so I am going to put my money where my mouth is and if the sp is around $1 - $1.20 after I sell my BNB shares in the next few weeks, I am going to increase my holdings by 50%. So I am with you Clacoste.

Hoping for good news before FYE.

I hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.