AEV 0.00% 1.1¢ avenira limited

buyer is hunting for the volume, page-5

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    simon, just check out IPL's share price today, if you want to get excited about the mid to long term potential for MAK / MAKO

Not saying it will get to $126 a share straight away or at all, but they claim they have Australias largest undeveloped phosphate discovery, and the price of phosphate is going through the roof, and is stated to continue

So, people say Mak has been ramped a bit, well, fair enough I say, based on this - it's pure logic

- IPL is $126 a share
    - Mak is 51c a share
    - Yes they are very different companies so not trying to draw a directcomparison, or mislead in any way
    - Mak believe they have Australias largest undeveloped phosphate discovery
    - the price of phosphate is going through the roof
    - In a few years time, how much could mak be producing, compared to IPL, and what would that value the share price at
    - When they get news to the market of BFS, feasibility, etc, any news at all, the shareprice wont be below $1 thats for sure
    - Oh, and then they have tungsten (quite advanced project), tin, iron and gold up their sleeves
    - And then the broker roadshow has seen positive press coming out, and broker recommendations already starting to surface
    - In one article last week we saw a comment along the lines of, brokers cant put an exact figure on what the share price should be valued at, but that it should be in dollars, not cents

So I guess at the end of the day, its easy to start jumping up and down on HC, waving our shareholder MAK / MAKO flags, but ultimately, the reason for me personally investing in this company, is the absolutely massive potential, for multibagger returns, based on solid fundfamentals in the mid term onwards

Cheers,
    Wilson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.3K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 154900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.