BGD 0.00% 24.0¢ barton gold holdings limited

Welcome abord all who bought Friday, I live in Gladstone & know...

1. 977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Welcome abord all who bought Friday, I live in Gladstone & know that the project is comming together & speaking to the co. a few weeks ago said they will be opening an office in Gladstone soon.

The site they had earmarked in Ipswich was to small as the project size increased & now have a large site alocated at the Aldoga industrial area to the north of Gladstone & as we have seen, the state gov. in right behind them.

They have extended the MOU with Arabia for Business Strategies LLC (“ABS”) to form a strategic partnership."Due to the scope of the projects which the strategic partnership will undertake together having greatly increased in size,both parties have agreed to extend the date by which formal documentation must be put in place to 28 October 2009."

From an earlier post of mine 4/8/09. This report is a few months old but good reading,

"http://www.dip.qld.gov.au/resources/project/gladstone-steel-making/gladstone-steel-making-ias.pdf

All you will need to know including...

"Whilst the source of iron ore is yet to be finalised it is considered that a percentage
    will be shipped from an as-yet undeveloped deposit in Queensland with the balance being shipped
    from Fortescue Metals Group (ex Port Hedland in WA)"

&p.32
    Table 2-3 Anticipated Project Schedule
    Plus losts more.

Enjoy the read"

Good luck to all long tern investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 24.0¢ $27.98K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16589 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 4540 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.