IIF 0.00% 53.5¢ ing industrial fund

buyers almost equal sellers again, page-7

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    And a close on 45 it is. A decent 44M volume traded as well, although that included a 17.7M cross trade.
    Will be very interesting to see how this trades next week leading up to the retail offer close. Obvious resistance is 48. The low has been 42.5 for the last three sessions, and all on good volume. 128M shares traded. As I mentioned previously 43 is the 38.1% fib retrace from the main trend IMO. This started at the 6c low in March and ran to the double top at 66.5/67 in Sept/Oct.

This is a quiet thread. Interested to hear what others think holders or not. I ask the question again. Does anyone know of a cap raising this year where the price has moved so far below the rights issue price ? I am aware of BLY, TOE, ESG moving to or just below issue but IIF has been 10% under this week. I have posted earlier re possible manipulation by underwriters or others. Or the market thinks the current pricing is appropriate. We need to wait a few weeks yet to get a clearer picture of where this is heading longterm IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.