KBL 0.00% 0.1¢ kbl mining limited

Buyers and Sellers, page-16

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Its definitely a huge risk investing in this company but I don't think KBL will become insolvent, they have taken the necessary measures to continue operating, yes its a huge dilution for share holders but it was their only option. With the current change in management and POG consolidating around $1340 and silver at $20 per ounce only increasing with the lack on supply.

KBL is set to clear solid amount of its debt at the end of September with two near term announcement's before then that could see the share price gap up 100 per-cent. They are the granted mining lease for Pearse north and their extension RAB drilling for Pearse corridor.

Everyone's opinion on KBL over the past week has been great but a lot of focus has been on pervious performance centred around the sell off down to 0.004 cents, successful investing is being able to interoperate future trends before they happen maximising your return on investment.

KBL 8 million market caped undervalued producer, with few issues, major one being the large amount of shears and the debt with management undergoing changes to take the necessary steps to achieve profitability.

For me realistically I wouldn't be expecting a Disallowed with KBL, only expecting the share price to be at 3 cents if that with the next year, KBL will find heavy resistance at 0.007 , 0.012, 0.018, 0.020, 0.023 which also could be a great stock to day trade upon announcements. GLTA
    Last edited by jackfisher1: 12/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.