EKM 0.00% 36.5¢ eleckra mines limited

Hey PileNothing has changed in my views on EKM but doesn't mean...

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Hey Pile

Nothing has changed in my views on EKM but doesn't mean I won't trade in and out of this stock as I have in the past...I saw traders taking over and pushing this stock on the day before the high which represented a risk to me in terms of a pullback...so hence sold up..

I still very much like the EKM story and will get back in at some stage...and if were not for macro picture with DOW would have been back in this week.

My conversations with Ian have just reiterated this is a good stock IMHO....moreso that when I see the sort of trading activity the day b4 the top I saw means it is more traders pushing this beyond its fair value...hence my sell...

My last conversation with Ian was as what was stated that he expected assays to be released in next week (when I spoke with him) and just reiterated what had already been reported on good grades expected given visible gold. My reasons to sell was based on the trading activity not on anything Ian had said.

Don't ever remember saying I don't trade this stock or that I would hold long term without buying and selling. Indeed you will see from my earlier posts I state that I have traded this on the way.

Personally I was a little dissappointed with Justinian results....CB was as expected and already priced in but I too was expecting more based on the visible gold reports we had over the intervals stated...I was expecting more like everyone else.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.