FGR 5.56% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

Mate, i am talking about the original FEC research report from...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Mate, i am talking about the original FEC research report from August 2015 where a 5000 tons production was used as a base estimate (20 shaft working if i remember properly).
    The level of conversion to graphene @ 80% is from the latest University of Adelaide experimentations announcement.
    And the 5 tons are about the quantity produced by ONE 250 liters plant (see 08/07 announcement) which, according to our chairman " The capital cost of each unit, being less than the costs of an average car, is tiny compared to the revenue that it can generate. "
    http://www.fareastcapital.com.au/imagesDB/newsletter/WeeklyComm9July2016.pdf

Who told that the 250 liter unit will be the only one, especially at this price? They will multiply and be located at the client's factory to do the transformation from vein to graphene directly, without some issues pointed about the transportation of graphene.

The best part of the piece is "FGR has to determine the best business model to maximise its earnings from graphene. A simple approach would be to produce and sell graphene like any other product, but it may make a lot more sense to collaborate with industry and take a royalty in graphene based products. That would open up the door to an unending growth curve that would only be limited by the size of the market. There is still much work that needs to be done here in order to optimise the revenue model."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $24.56K 486.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 115242 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10405 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.