FGR 1.92% 5.1¢ first graphene limited

buyers are back.., page-882

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    @nasabear I don't recall anyone offering dislike toward you when you posted new research / newfound articles?

ie. not posting it multiple times and not misleadingly posting something old with the implication it was 'breaking news'.

Also sometimes it's hard to pick the actual information in your posts as it is buried between paragraph after paragraph of repetition about speculation, prediction and reiteration about flaker flight, SL vein, spaceships, CAPEX, OPEX and vertical integration. I admire your enthusiasm, it if is indeed genuine, but the caviar is being drowned in litres of tomato sauce.

Bring back the new information if you want to spend your time genuinely promoting FGR. As much as I myself give you a hard time, I enjoyed and valued those few times you brought something new to light.

Again, I cannot recall anyone ever giving you grief when you posted something genuinely new. If I'm mistaken then something has somehow got past me, or it was a long time ago... as I read -everything-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $11.69K 228.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60938 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 271551 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.