AQX 14.3% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

The bots have been selling this down. Market cap yesterday was...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The bots have been selling this down. Market cap yesterday was $11mill, which is rubbish. Curnamona drilling to recommence shortly. Unbelievablely good prospects. Great management team, although if they are reading, they could really get their act together with respect to informing shareholders of what is going on. The PR and information dissemination for these leaves a lot to be desired.

Some comments with respect to management. I would like to see Michael Raetz step up a bit more. He's clearly the most experienced, but we're not hearing a lot about his involvement. Stephen McCaughey. Great experience, but still a bit Green = potential, but has to get better at presenting the company. SK energy strategic relationship =- not clearly spelt out what the end game is here. Nightingale = chairman. Yes, there's a planet Gas interest in the project, but it begs the question as to whether he is spread to thin as a director a la Nick Greiner and others who have played the director field. It's difficult to be on so many boards and to do your job effectively. He just picked up a cool 6 mill shares as part of AGM deal = close to a $70-80K director fee. One wonders how he has the time to add value.

"Mr Nightingale is currently a director or company secretary of Biotron Limited, BMDI International Limited, Cockatoo Coal Limited and Planet Gas Limited and Palmarejo Silver and Gold Corporation."

Wow. I would love a $70K-80K director fee from each of these.

Well, management aside. It's still looking good for CUU but some news would be good. I still think the fact that they've retained their focus on the big U is excellent. Geothermal could be interesting as well. Cbro - you alluded to the Uranium precint forming - courtesy of another source, however there's also a geothermal precint forming in SA, and there's a potentially massive synergy there. CUU have alluded to discussions regarding this, but I think the timing of their release regarding this will be better because PTR and others in South Australia area will hopefully be a lot more advanced by that time in their proofs of concepts (which are happening NOW with some big Geoscience money behind them) - weather permitting.

Still, it's a great buy, but CUU - let's get the comms game in play please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $4.228K 621.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 6376375 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1667939 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.