AQX 0.00% 0.8¢ alice queen limited

buyers are going to have to jump in!!, page-4

1. 131 Posts.
    Dollarfast.....what? why such an irrelevant point..continual references to a statement made by a completely different company.
    Seems to be the only negative point ever expressed about this company and despite the spin put on it to make it sound still relevant (like dribble about former management still involved etc)...it is a completely different company from the management down to the actual tenements.

I think this is another very exciting ann but as with the last lot of grades, (even in this case with seemingly excellent grades), the grades at this time are of little importance. The key in early sampling is to find mineralisation. CUU has already successfully found mineralisation of many minerals, across a range of its tenements, this early into exploration this is extremely encouraging.

As a longterm holder I am very impressed with how the exploration is going, seems already some exciting prospects and every increasing potential to find a company making resource. Certainly I've top up (a small parcel) since this last ann :)

Landslide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62500 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 541030 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.