PCL 0.00% 1.7¢ pancontinental energy nl

Buyers are swelling like a sprained ankle, page-6

1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    Hi Fike,

If this company finds something commercial, lets say 150 - 200 mmbbls net to PCL, then the share price will make ASX history as a junior O & G 'rags to riches' story!

The 'blessing is disguise' from the sunbird drill, is that investors can still now accumulate this stock in the 2 - 3 cent range.

In the near term I believe the L6 farm-out will add around 1 cent to the share price - drill ready prospects, 3.7 billion barrels prospective resources on the block. If a large company takes 60% in return for a free-carried well & PCL gets $6 million back costs - surely this is worth something?

Also next month we will get the full seismic results (3D & new 2D) from Namibia which, among other prospects, I believe will identify a 1 billion barrel + triple staked target for Tullow to drill ahead of any drill on the Albatross prospect. If so, then this would be in the same league, in terms of size, as FAR's combined Senegal wells & PVD's Toubkal prospect in Morocco. Lets add another half a cent for this then you have PCL at around 4.3 cents.

Not as exciting as FAR right now, but a 50% gain in PCL's share price is enough excitement for me in the near term!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.