STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

buyers back, page-18

1. 985 Posts.
    Micro-caps and small caps continue to be sold off - that is just symptom of the market-at-large at the moment....It amazes me AC that you continue to self-indulgently congratulate yourself for calling the fall of sp correct.....show me a small/micro cap spec company that has not seen a 50%+ decline in the past few months??.....

Your posts make it seem that ICP's sp retreat is an anomaly....typical of your usual negative spin...

I agree with Sarge's post on this thread re: raising capital etc........The only thing that will prevent a further dilution or capital raising is business activity led cash flow......That will come in the shape of PO's from banking institutions for ICP's ATMs....the manufacturing and supply chain logistics are in place....just need the orders to turn this ship 180degrees....

I firmly believe the orders are close at hand....I was confident that we would of had an ann regarding intitial orders some months ago by now.....BUT i believe it is soon....whether that is in 4 weeks, 4 months, or 1 year.....I really don't care to be honest....because at that time I will cash out a nice chunk of change....

Believe and hold-accumulate....or don't and sell.....the market comes down to a simple choice....

I know my choice....and AC we all understand your choice - as you have expressed it over and over and over - without anything insightful or valuable to offer....

But i won't tell you what I really think (of you)...as I don't want this post to be moderated...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.