NDO 0.00% 92.0¢ nido education limited

buyers being very careful..., page-26

1. 37,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    just bored on saturday arvo hi guys

it's saturday arvo little boring, so i thought i'd lighten things up.

a few cut and pastes from t4p's postings, plus my little bit..lmao

I got some more at .028 and .029 today...very happy with that!.. ouch haircut with them..

So, if we do get an announcement about this today, my guess is it would come out somewhere late in the day, helping to ensure a 5c+ finish...which would set it up for a big run on Monday! sometimes dreams don't come true

Without trying to be too much of a smart arse...even if I had sold every option and every share of todays volumes...I would still be holding! move over kerry packer.

May need news before it gets through 5c however. what year do you think this might happen.

"oh my god, the price fell by 3 points...what are we going to do?...run away...run away...run away...sell...sell...sell..."now your waking up where the price is heading

Contrary to you assertions however, I do not "push" a stock for personal gain, rather I post my opinions, good or bad, in order to gauge other peoples opinions...or in other words, to determine what the rest of the market might be thinking and not to entice people to buy or sell! pigs ars*e

I get the feeling the market wants the shares to hit 4.2c again, so that we get a double bottom short term from which to bounce...but I'm not sure it will get there. try 4cents now!!!!

I think the turn is near, so I grabbed some more options today at 2.6...not many sellers about now! you still paying a premium for those options..

I kind of feel I'm sneaking up on NDO at the moment...LOL...buying while the rest of the market has it's back turned. you mean whilst the rest of the market is selling.

But I wouldn't be surprised to see a 4.3c+ close today. couple of days ago it was 5cents..

ROTFLMAO...Rolling on the floor, laghing my arse. off!that was a response from someone saying price will hit 4cents again

font color=black>Good to see a 4.3c finish...next he'll be say "good to see a 2.0c finish

guys i think i'll get my butt kicked

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.