NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

buyers beware

1. 4,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 685
    Lastword,

You were obviously once a shareholder of the company and are still have this company on your watchlist.

You are obviously in the camp that believes the company is finished and that a chance for a JV with a major has got NO chance of succeeding.

You may end up being right but I am sure there is a part of you (even if it is a small part) that thinks that this time it MAY be different and that they may indeed secure a JV with a major.

Are you concerned that if that does eventuate that you may miss out on the re-rating of the company and its SP.

From your tone it just seems you have an axe to grind. Investing in NKP is risky. So to those that do not hold listen to Lastword and stay away. There are you happy now I am letting all the newbies know too. However it won't stop me from holding or topping up because my take on proceedings is quite different from yours.

And yes I do think a JV will be finalised at some stage in the near future and I am sure that the Option holders may be looked after by the company. Lets see what happens next week.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.