DTR 0.00% 0.6¢ dateline resources limited

Buyers Bids Lining Up

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313

Hi Guys,

DONT SELL YOUR SHARES CHEAP FROM HERE ON.

The new DTR story is just begining. DTR has better grades and better prospects than our brother in Alberta WRR on the TSX (current SP of 0.12 cents P/S) Over the next weeks I will post comparisons between WRR and DTR and add the history from DTR that is really going to surprise most. Great Project, Great assets , fully financed with $7.5 mill and 5 million to be spent on a drilling campaign ,CEO ex Millennium (MOY) and management with huge skin in the game as posted earlier. Low cost gold production from a Tier One Jurisdiction thats produced 25 million oz gold. No modern mining technology applied since the project closed in the 90s.

The future assures us nothing but DTR has the ability to become a LT mid tier Producer and multi bagger for investors at a time when the Gold and Silver prices look set to rally to $1400 and beyond

Just a quick note for those interested looking at the DTR Market buy-sell over the last 10 days or so the message is starting to get out I think.

Very interesting that 10 days ago the buy side was less than 25 million @ 02 and sellers were around 45 million @ 02 more SELLERS than BUYERS!!!!!

Yesterday buyers were @ 106 million @ 0.2 and sellers were around 40 million @ 0.3 and the SP closed up 50% @ 0.3.
    Thats an increase in buyers shares of 80 Million or approx 300% . MORE BUYERS THAN SELLERS!!!!!!!

More to come . -DTR is going to be a great story time to get aboard and ride along

GLTA
    DYOR
    moureeses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.745M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 10619990 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2745748 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.