QRS 0.00% 7.0¢ qrsciences holdings limited

Hi top pickEach to his own I guess. I'm not knocking the company...

1. 7 Posts.
    Hi top pick

Each to his own I guess. I'm not knocking the company because I have a solid enough holding in it but unless Russeth comes out with an announcement which will indicate that the company is on the move at long last I cannot see the present share price holding up. Assuming it does bounce to 80c from the present 75c you would have to buy a fair swag to make it worth your while. A day trade possibly but the price could go either way at the drop of a hat.
    There have been some very positive announcements lately particularly the one about the GE/QRS cross licensing agreement. This removed a major barrier for QRS to get the technology accepted because major organisations don't like patent disputes. If you'll notice since that agreement things have moved along on a number of fronts.
    The company is still holding discussions with Gilardoni and, interestingly, an EU regulator is now in on the act. Assuming that regulators approval it will pave the way for Gilardoni to start selling much as Rapiscan is doing.
    Interesting times for the company for sure.
    Incidentally I've changed my position from a hold recommendation to a LT buy.

Regards
    Harmy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.