CHK 0.00% 0.3¢ cohiba minerals limited

I have had some posts moderated lately, i cant recall any holder...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    I have had some posts moderated lately,  i cant recall any holder posting incorrect or untruthful information on CHK,
    So here is a re-cap on the FACTS /  "Fundamental" highlights / prospects that may add considerable value.

**Cohiba has met the conditions of Stage 1 of the Farm-In Agreement it holds with Olympic Domain Pty Ltd.

**Cohiba’s Stage 1 expenditure requirement of $500,000 in the first year (ending March 7, 2019) has been exceeded

**Cohiba has committed towards meeting the Stage 2 requirement of an aggregate expenditure of $1,000,000 for a 51% stake in the Olympic Domain tenements

**Cohiba exceeded its minimum expenditure requirement to earn a 30% stake in the Olympic Domain tenements in South Australia

**Cohiba have and continue to be in detailed discussion with major companies as how best to extract the value on our very prospective group of tenements in Olympic Domain (OD). particularly, Horsewell.

**Discussions are ongoing and incomplete, however I assure shareholders we as a company will not do a deal for the sake of doing a deal, and seeking something more significant. Due to the nature of the talks I cannot elaborate any further, yet assure shareholders we will be updating the market as soon things are finalised.

**Concurrently as this is ongoing, the company is fast tracking with heritage and drilling permits on the multiple exploration targets identified, with the process deep underway and look forward updating the market accordingly.

**Lake Pyramid Gypsum - Based on our internal review this project alone should generate significant cash flow to CHK with very little CAPEX as soon as the approval has been obtained, with what I mentioned above numerous major companies ready to sign offtake as soon as we have been granted the license and, in a position, to supply product.

**Wee MacGregor - The Company has decided to focus and direct it’s energy on its two main key assets, Olympic Domain and Lake Pyramid. I relation to Wee Macgregor we have been approached by numerous companies to acquire our entire interest. The company is evaluating all the options on table, is in no rush to sell yet as the asset is valuable in in its own right, we however will consider monetising this asset to further strengthening the company’s cash and balance sheet. We look forward updating the market in the very near future with some substantive progression on our intentions.

**Over the coming months we look forward to updating the market as things progress, which are expected to deliver very positive outcomes for our shareholders.

It is great that some of my posts have been reported for moderation recently, as it assists in re-establishing the above as "FACT"!
    This is not ramping but actual FACT from announcements dated from 27/02/2019 - 31/07/2019

What is subjective is price direction, with reasonable consideration of the above FACTS holders can quite clearly see probabilities of considerable upside!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 18794288 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 19617379 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 75000
Last updated 11.15am 19/04/2024 ?
CHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.