AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

buyers building..., page-21

1. 1,493 Posts.
    re: be warned PS

I know by watching the "Depth"of orders, using CommSec, that orders change too rapidly to be manipulated by hand, as my orders are. Watch BHP for example.

I have to type my password, "earthworm" each time I have to make or amend an order. Takes several seconds. Though sometimes I preload a trade (or amendment) and leave it there and only have to make a BIG click.. ok. just a click is good enough.

So I conclude that there are software programs for placing orders. And similarly, I observe occassional runs or strings of very small orders. Sometimes they prop up the price and sometime hold it down or perhaps are designed to confuse other automated software trading systems.

Now the final question, one I've been wondering for some time is:

Are traders, presumably the big ones who must be the one who place very small orders, say $150 worth, able to trade shares for a very low brokerage, or nil brokerage? My lowest is CommSec's $19.95 deal. Which is not small compared to a $200 trade.

Because I have observed separate orders for very few shares and they are not the remnants of larger unfilled orders.

These small orders (sell or buy) appear to be clearly serve the purpose of attempting to prop up or pull down the sp.

Oh, and as for them watching me? Of course I'm not being watched as I share trade. Or hope I'm not. But THEY are watching us, just as I watch you adjust your orders.

Lets not get confused.

Simple questions simply unanswerable.

While of course there are the big orders PULLED just before being transacted.

So clearly THEY out there, either have much faster responding systems than my CommSec or these human decisions are being augmented by a computer program.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $36.10K 4.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13679998 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 3385438 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.