IMM 6.25% 29.8¢ immutep limited

Redfaces,For anyone to say there is no risk in Prima is...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Redfaces,
    For anyone to say there is no risk in Prima is ridiculous and if that is how you interpreted my post, then I will apologise for you. Apology accepted.

Re those points you made:

1. I think you have misunderstood this point. Where is the risk in investing until the investment is made. Unless you want to count the risk of missing an opportunity. You are not risking anything financially if you are waiting, especially for announcements which will reduce the risk. There will always be risks with Prima and I do strongly acknowledge that Cvac is not a guaranteed success, far from it.

2. Regards, Orphan Drug Status - I believe Prima can still survive without it, although I am also confident they will get it. Checking my post, I do believe I said it was important and would add huge potential. I'll agreee to disagree with you though.

Further, I certainly don't believe investors should throw all their coin into Prima at once, but increasing ones investment on the back of important milestones along the journey is a way of gaining a stronger foothold. And we have seen some great recent announcements. But each to there own. Maybe some might wait until the success of Phase 3 trials have been proven and published. I may just be prepared to gamble to bit more than others. Again it is up to each individual to weigh the risk v reward and align with their investment style.

Now that I have wasted those moments of my life, can we move on with some intesting and relevant discussion regarding Prima and Cvac.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.8¢
Change
0.018(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $527.3K 1.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 591344 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 243795 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.