ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Jovann, you keep asking for an update as if they can give you...

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Jovann, you keep asking for an update as if they can give you play by play commentary on the process. From reading your posts I picture you as a very smart and prudent investor who can take on board market signals as they are presented to him, so lets recap:

1. Mr Cedric Goode comes on board during his IOH engagement and is contracted on 450k p/year pkg, but instead he opts to reduce that significantly to 150k and asks to put in his personal funds (now approx $400k) to become a shareholder in NSL. WHY?

2. He goes over to India and establishes a relationship with a GLOBAL consultancy firm (Podar Enterprises) WHY?

3. He looks to appoint a COO who has 25 odd years mining experience at Tier level. WHY?

4. He brings in a board of international tier 1 level who are used to million dollar US a year salaries into NSL ( a tiny Australia micro cap) WHY?

5. These high caliber individuals ALL BUY shares ON MARKET in TENS of MILLIONS of units with their own cash. WHY?

I will leave the answering of my questions to you. To me the answers are pretty obvious and hence I am a MAJOR holder in the company.

Please do your own research as above are my OPINIONS only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.