RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Hello Ace and other loyal (why?) RMG holders!Your concerns 1 and...

1. 142 Posts.
    Hello Ace and other loyal (why?) RMG holders!

Your concerns 1 and 2 are very very valid. Our piddley amount of cash I feel gives us no future unless it is to quickly leverage off a position/assets that we have now, with plans that are already in place and underway. Yet with no announcements other than the required quarterlys/half yearlys (which we all bleed over their general cut and past format) since back in 2008, it appears,(and certainly within their continual disclosure requirements)that nothing is there or happening.

A few direct concerns of mine are:

- I was drawn into investing in RMG/ADD through U3o8 prospects, and it appears this was the Great White Hope of all involved as the sellers San Saba etc sold with large performance options in regard to a U3o8 resource being found, which was not acheived and their options have now lapsed.

We then had attention switch to copper, with Canadian company Copper Road's proposed JV association being dragged out by HC contributors. They finished up I think paying up $100k and walking away (it was at the onset of the GFC).

Our copper hope next excited with the Smart Investor report n the "Chinese Connection". Obviously RMG gave them enough potential interest to drill a few holes (deep?), but much later they appear to have not been excited and are proceeding no further.

Each quarterly reports that we are getting out of tenements to focus on the better prospects, then stating we are looking at aquiring further tenements around the Flinders Ranges. This at times does not give confidence in the quality of what we already have.

We then get all excited when Mark Stevenson is reported(on HC) to be in Australia for 5 weeks, WHOOPEE here goes RMG. Then we get more substantial information that their (Holloman Energy Corp) very major effort to find a JV partner for their Cooper Eromanga Basin licence is formally underway, a very valid reason for him to be in the country.

That said, without any reasonable basis in regard to information provided to us from our company, for some reason, them little positives, position, Holloman (and the stayers on this thread) keep me here and gripped in regard to the final outcome.

Could tomorrow be the day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.