AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

buyers galore, page-4

1. 1,943 Posts.
    looks like 3.4c taken out in one hit. I'm hoping AVQ can at least hold around mid 3s until Fri close.
    Got to do another capital raising ( isn't extra 1,500,000 already approved from last time ? ) so i'm hoping it's not at 2s cent range.
    CRC said "We are likely to see a reduced emphasis (and possibly a strategic corporate restructuring, or joint ventures) in regard to Axiom's current Queensland and Vietnam exploration assets."

So once the complete mining licences granted ( and the Japanese Govt. suspends foreign aid to the Solomons ) , can part of the "restructuring" be actually selling for real $$$ some AVQ's tenements , the ones that they have just sat on for years and years doing nothing ( or not much ) about except wanting a JV partner to stump up millions on developing for a % interest. None of the Qld properties have looked like a "must have" for that type of deal.
    Maybe the new CFO ( and board ) will have different view
    now or maybe just keep everything and issue 150m - 300m new shares @ 2 - 3c.
    Anyway , each day looks a bit more encouraging on the Nickel and i sent email yesterday to Solomon Star editor and hopefully they can get some comments from Landowners Trustee groups or a Govt. comment , we'll see in next days/week as reports come out from the Solomons.

sp now at 3.5c on 26m vol , so someone's buying the AVQ nickel story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.