AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

looks like 3.4c taken out in one hit. I'm hoping AVQ can at...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    looks like 3.4c taken out in one hit. I'm hoping AVQ can at least hold around mid 3s until Fri close.
    Got to do another capital raising ( isn't extra 1,500,000 already approved from last time ? ) so i'm hoping it's not at 2s cent range.
    CRC said "We are likely to see a reduced emphasis (and possibly a strategic corporate restructuring, or joint ventures) in regard to Axiom's current Queensland and Vietnam exploration assets."

So once the complete mining licences granted ( and the Japanese Govt. suspends foreign aid to the Solomons ) , can part of the "restructuring" be actually selling for real $$$ some AVQ's tenements , the ones that they have just sat on for years and years doing nothing ( or not much ) about except wanting a JV partner to stump up millions on developing for a % interest. None of the Qld properties have looked like a "must have" for that type of deal.
    Maybe the new CFO ( and board ) will have different view
    now or maybe just keep everything and issue 150m - 300m new shares @ 2 - 3c.
    Anyway , each day looks a bit more encouraging on the Nickel and i sent email yesterday to Solomon Star editor and hopefully they can get some comments from Landowners Trustee groups or a Govt. comment , we'll see in next days/week as reports come out from the Solomons.

sp now at 3.5c on 26m vol , so someone's buying the AVQ nickel story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.