FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

As I said I wasn't pointing a finger at you Scouse, it's just...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    As I said I wasn't pointing a finger at you Scouse, it's just that you had touched exactly on what I wanted to say. My appologies if any offence has been given.

My point is that there was a democratic process available to anyone who didn't want this guy and it obviously wasn't taken. I'm not pointing a finger at anyone regarding who voted which way because how could I ever know? The fact of the matter is this is the guy we've got now.

I don't think our board is trying to sell us short to cut and run, rather they are following protocol in reporting to us that there had been a credible bid, albeit low, put forward for the holding. They reported it, it didn't go through. I too am of the opinion that it's BS that the Chinese couldnt get the money out; If it's good for China, China makes it happen. And I would agree that they gauged SH opinion and obviously it bombed, so why bother transferring the money if nothing is to come of it? I also think the board knew it was going to bomb which is why they said they would continue with the drilling despite the offer.

I for one am glad that it happened because a floor price has been set for our resource now and we can look forward to either higher bids or developing the mine. IMHO I would prefer they cut and run if they get a good price and then sink those funds into the gold tenements. KJ is a geo and not a mine manager so why not just drill for good prospects and sell them? But em low, sell em high: I can deal with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.