TEE 0.00% 10.5¢ top end energy limited

yes I tend to agree, last few days a consistent 500k block keeps...

1. 617 Posts.
    yes I tend to agree, last few days a consistent 500k block keeps coming on and getting hit, the today he got impatient- got taken, reloaded straight away another 500k then moved up with a 1M at 5c....after only getting 1/2 he pulled when bidding got too strong... etiher someone wants to buy and wants it this week or they think they know something and have to get set today.
    Judging by the bids coming on he may have a fait bit more to buy but is waiting to get sold into or for the sell side to bid up.... it's very thin up to 5.5c

Either way I like it, I'm holding and haven't sold one..just becuase they've had little news of late like all stocks down she drifts.
    4.8/4.9c is the same support/trading range before the aireview piece- which they must be damm close to the full article coming out now.....that could be the news and we know what a hint did for the action- whoosh straight to 6c....Aireview I think has some 35,000 subscription including overseas investors that like to follow what they pick.

Or is it the aquisition (back in Jan they said they hadn't conculded due dilligence and terms of agreement- so that normally takes about 3-4 weeks which would put us there now), the govt grant or is a different order- they recently last week got the vic govt security order for a department....all pure conjectur e of course, but it's funny how she goes quiet them blammo out come the buyers and up she goes- almost like they let it fall till the selling dries up then back up..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.138M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.883K 27.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 143115 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.