GDA 1.69% 29.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

I haven't been watching the buy and sell volumes much as I have...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    I haven't been watching the buy and sell volumes much as I have my head down in the annual report news and working through the new knowledge of the huge number of tenements but the buy side has 20.6million buy shares in the top 9 price levels which is less than a cent movement and the sell only has 8.9 m. Closer to the top 3 price levels it's buy 8.3m and sell only 2.9m.
    It looks very open towards 3.5c if the 2m at 2.7c get sold.
    Nearly 42 on the buy and 36 on the sell and the annual report will take a couple of days to be dissected, all looks good particularly the statement about the forward plans.

Quote from the annual report...."For iron ore, the Company entered into the Mt Caudan Iron Ore Farm-in Agreement with Cazaly Iron Pty Ltd (a
    subsidiary of Cazaly Resources Limited) during the year. This agreement covers certain tenements at Parker
    Range (see Figure 4). Drilling results to date have been encouraging and the results of a follow up drill program
    just completed are currently awaited.
    Gondwana also holds a portfolio of exploration licences and an application in the Pilbara region of Western
    Australia. The tenements cover areas considered prospective for gold, base metals, iron ore, diamonds, tin and
    tantalum within several greenstone belts (see Figures 5-7). The Company has compiled a large digital database
    of geochemical data from exploration carried out from the 1970s to the present.
    The 2008 year promises to be one of increased activity aimed at delivering value to the Company with many
    projects underway or about to commence, including:
    • Drilling at Centenary, Buffalo and other targets within the Parker Range Gold Project
    • Interpretation and evaluation of the Parker Range soil sampling program (MMI)
    • Exploration of the Pilbara projects
    • Exploration of the Mt Caudan Iron Ore prospect and other prospects in WA
    • Potential acquisition of new projects in China or elsewhere overseas". end quote.

It's going to be a great month by the looks of it.
    cheers Fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $38.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $10.58K 36.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35216 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 38751 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.