SDV 0.00% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

buyers lining up ready to pop, page-15

1. 336 Posts.
    INL will always have the upper hand in this transaction.

JRV can benefit by going along with PW. But ultimately INL will bring the resources and $$$ to develop the young laterite deposit.

Laterite deposits are notoriously hard to economically mine.. BHP's Ravensthorpe laterite mine was projected to cost $700mill - that has now run out to $2billion!!!! lucky that is chump change for BHP - but for someone like JRV (and even INL) that kind of cost blowout will virtually annihilate a company and send it to the receivers.

Ideally, we'd like to see an annoucement along the lines of JRV and INL co-operating in developing the Young laterite resource, what will be interesting will be how the pie will be split. (and the main sticking point i bet!)

I personally don't ever see JRV being able to have the resources to get the young deposit to mine - so it is in there best interest to hook up with a good partner (enter INL).

I've considered where i should hedge my money (JRV vs INL), and i concluded that a failure of INL and JRV to reach an agreement will send the JRV share price back to 1c. INL will be able to find other lucrative locked resources and is far more advanced and stable in its cash position. So the safe money sees me stick with INL.

On the flip side, if they do reach an agreement, i think its clear to see that INL will have a majority holding in the project as it will be developing the technology and will be able to raise funds (mac bank et al) to build the mine. So I think INL SP should benefit greatly.

Just my random thoughts on the matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166360 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 138191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.