DGR 0.00% 1.1¢ dgr global limited

Buyers lining up, page-16

1. 10,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1248
    I guess the $4-5m a year is because they have the foresight to capitalise on the opportunities others walk past.
    Like last night Solg announced they had pegged 38 new plots in Ecuador, hard to say how much DGR had to do with it but I reckon a bit cause Nick Mathers is the CEO of SOLG.

Shareholders of DGR probably wont hear about this so I thought id post it here.

We are applying that blueprint throughout the Nation, on 38 new granted licences covering 14 new porphyry centres, and there are another 8 areas we are targeting. Ecuador’s underexplored status, the prospectivity and the upside in the copper market all present SolGold with an extraordinary opportunity to grow the Company into a copper resource explorer, developer and miner of global significance. We believe that there is potential in Ecuador for several projects that will ultimately match or exceed the Cascabel project and SolGold has taken steps to secure these opportunities with a well organised and thorough research and acquisition program. The geology of the Andean Copper Belt as it passes north from Chile through Peru and into Ecuador is broadly consistent and thus SolGold is confident that there will be a number of new discoveries on the new licences.”

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta... - Further Concessions Granted in Ecuador.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 314769 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 406969 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.