KYC 0.00% 57.5¢ keycorp limited

Am seriously underwater and not a particularly good swimmer. But...

1. 1,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    Am seriously underwater and not a particularly good swimmer. But have just tried out my "steamer" at Bronte and a friend is very keen to get me surfing so i guess I am not too old to know that things can change.
    This move into the UK holds a mass of potential.
    Multos is rated as the most secure smart card system available. ID cards are planned in their tens of millions.
    NFC opens up the smart card/chip for a host of applications and will be rolled-out on tens of millions of phones before we even know it.
    The one application type cards in common use by banks in Europe are now past their use by date.
    Multos has migrated to the mobile phone and mobile device.

The scene is set and for Keycorp this is an enormous justification of their technology and business sense by being placed at the centre of where the future action will be in regard to the mobile phone, device and secure ID and banking cards.
    This was not done by Keycorp alone. The hand of Mastercard and its major banks and brands, of Telstra and its telco and mobile allies and of the the all the partners and allies of the Multos consortium is backing this move.
    Now is the time for Multos to capture market share in Europe. That is what this move is about.
    p.s current share price is a joke.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.