NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Marathon Resources. (MTN)Marathon (MTN)Must agree with your...

1. 399 Posts.
    Marathon Resources. (MTN)

Marathon (MTN)

Must agree with your positive assessment on MTN Castaway.

IN my view, if one adopts Classic Analsyis Principles, the following strategy would apply to Marathon Resources (MTN) ...

So then Applying what in my view to MTN is :

(1) Relative Objectivity

(2) Thoroughness and Attention to all available Detail

(3) The learned ability..... to see the “Wood from the Trees"…

(4) Willingness to factor in all the new presented Information….

“ ……. Each fact is suggestive in itself. Together they have a cumulative force ……”

Making Informed Good Investment decisions,….IMO…. and having the conviction to Ignore…. “Mr. Market” ….

----……With all his schizophrenic meanderings, is at the Heart of highly Profitable Building of your long term wealth …..

Balancing probabilities and choosing the most likely, is possibly what assessing the Marathon (MTN) evidence for its Intrinsic Value is about. It is almost akin, IMO …..to the scientific use of the intuitive imagination….”

My own personal assessment re Marathon Resources (MTN) ……?

My Assessment: Marathon (MTN) is being today sold by Mr. Market, for one twentieth (1/20th) of its real True….. Mathematical…… Margin of Safety Intrinsic Value.

-- An analogy might be, that Sellers of Marathon Resources (MTN) at present; would be like ….. say…… if you were prepared to Sell today, your Brand New Upper Range, Ford, Holden or Toyota…. ie: a Good Quality Brand New Car,….. That you are prepared today to sell for only $500.

Guess that they are perfectly free to sell their Brand New Quality Car for $500 and being a free world they surely will probably do so …..

Although they may, IMO .... feel a bit silly and full of regrets afterwards ….

Kindest Regards …..

All the Best, to all Marathon Resources ….. Investors,

Robbo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.