HFR 1.69% 30.0¢ highfield resources limited

Buyer's remorse?

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Help me out here fellas......

I have just reread the 1/4ly report and what is there that is not to like?

Everything is progressing nicely.

When you start ordering expensive mining bolters, you can't be too far away from being a true revenue earning mining company (or, even better, a genuinely very valuable takeover target for a couple [or more] of cashed up expansionary international producing mining companies...let the auction begin..(may the mining parlance of "bolter" take on the racing parlance of "bolter").

So the other day I bought some more......[There goes the kids' inheritance?....or,.. Well there's the kids' inheritance sorted!]

Here's where I need your help....

Please talk to me...ward off my suggestion of buyer's remorse....convince me that I am a sage investor....that I am not a Sangria infused last race punter...tell me that the reason the stock-brokers/tipsters have lost interest is that they are quietly accumulating before the rush and want to keep the price low till they launch a tirade of positive recommendations to attain their KPIs for a big bonus...[remember the good old days when every broking house was gazzumping the others to reach dizzying predictive heights?]

Please boost me up....or at least be gentle.

Cheers in well (or mis) -placed optimism...

Al Dinga

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HFR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $117.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ $43.35K 139.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1999 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 25231 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.5¢ 32.0¢ 30.0¢ 29701
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
HFR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.