DRK 0.00% 1.2¢ drake resources limited

buyers retreating, page-18

1. 9,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi guys,

Everyone seems to be so worried about a capital raising here, which I think is totally irrelevant and overdone.

What for me is of foremost important at this stage is the quality of the next drilling report once they start drilling.
    That will be the indicator where the share price and this company is going to be in the near term.

The capital raising is just a tool to get there , just like the drilling will be.

For now we have all the indicators that the Drake is on something worthwhile with the rock chip samples returning some spectacular results.

Being surrounded by multi million Oz gold deposits/ mines is another good indicator that this time around they have hit the jackpot.

But it will take time to prove it all up, and like with SIR the share price is going to fluctuate during this process.

The Drake will put all effort to get those drill rigs as soon as possible in the field and to get the first drill results to the market.

And that should give us a good indicator of what is hidden in the ground, where smoke is there will be fire.

I hope and half expect that this will come true for DRK , we long time holders have waited long enough for the take-off.

And this time around I want to see this Drake flying.

good luck to all

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.