FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

buyers / sellers, page-118

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    G'day Redal - no need to worry. That's why we buy spec stocks. We all have different risk appetites, some happy with small gains to minimise loss and other's seek a Hardman ending. You don't get a seat on the bus though unless you buy and hold a ticket. I know you have sold 30 % but with a stock like FAR you could have lost most of your holding before you hit the sell button for that 30% sell- you took a risk. That's what we all do when we buy a speccie. We have all missed the sell button at some time and hindsight is a great thing but the thing I remember most is having a buy order about to be placed on Hardman when it went into a TH. Given Senegal's huge targets FAR give shareholders the same shot. If we miss then onto Kenya so I would rather hold onto my 30% and have Kenya as a back up, or Sinapa in GB or the OZ north west shelf.

I have seen it posted that FAR's current SP at 8 cents is the equivalent of Kora's SP at 16 cents because FAR now has double the shares on issue. Putting things into perspective Kora was targeting 400/500 millboe and FAR had an 8% interest. FAN-1 has double the target size and near double the interest at 15% which if successful adds more than double the value to FAR than that Kora would have - after taking into account the share registry doubling.

Given the upside to FAR if Senegal is successful then our current SP is well below the high's of Kora in my opinion.

I'd like to think I have not made an unresearched statement about Kora and have place a graph below show Kora SP sinking on low vol while waiting for the result and FAN-1 SP increasing along with volume increasing with an announcement imminent. When you look at the share price of Kora it spiked before spud on high volume and then traded down and down on deceasing volume until the final result came in when the SP collapsed from around 8 cents to 4's. I would be very interested on how you see any similarity with FAR's current trading pattern where there was nearly no movement at spud for FAN-1 but after a company announcement confirm all shows the SP has doubled on incredible volume. As I have consistently posted this does not mean in anyway FAN-1 has made a discovery but to me I find it very unusual that the volume is so high along with a yearly high SP so close to an announcement. Again I would value you input on your comparison with Kora?

Cheers

Plugged

PDYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.