BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

I'm happy about the last couple of days of activity from BBI. It...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    I'm happy about the last couple of days of activity from BBI. It wasn't able to hold much ground at all on Wednesday rising to 6.7 cents then falling back down to 6.3, but in my opinion that is a good sign. It means that there are alot of people that ware sitting on the fence with BBI and waiting for the company to make a big move in the positive direction before they decide to jump in. It also showed us how the company is going to easily blow through the roof if there is positive news releases/announcements about the sale of the euroports and DBCT. Iam not suprised that is didnt hold its ground because nothing that we know of had fundamentally changed for the company even though the sp is currently undervalued, even for BBI's so called potential receivership situation.

What i was trying to get at is that there seems to be alot more buyers now starting to enter the market for BBI. There are nowhere near as many as there were before (a month ago) but the figure has stopped going down and started reversing. BBI trades with alot less volume than it used to but this means that the 1m + buying levels under the current price play a much larger role providing good old BBI with something to fall back on for the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.