OAU 9.09% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

buyers starting to appear, page-13

1. 3,555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    sadahama
    Yes, as far as I'm concerned Uranium is going to push THX higher, but I don't think we need the cash from the sale of UMC right now.
    Why sell the stake for $1.35 p/s when in a short period of time we can get substantially more for it.
    The more cash we can get from this sale the less dilution of the existing shares on issue and the longer the period before we have to start thinking about raising extra cash.
    Don't forget the possible re-start up of Copernicus...= cash for future exploring as well.
    If the company can keep the existing number of shares where they are for maybe a couple of years...assuming drilling will increase substantially once they go over the latest drilling results etc, we have a good chance if all the ducks line up to be able to show a decent resource.
    The fewer the shares the BIGGER the price the buyers are going to have to pay.
    As westaussie said, the current happening with UMC is going to play out nicely for THX...but not in those words.
    Every extra 10c gained in the sale price, is another $2.4m approx to THX....that quite a bit of drilling and don't forget they would like to do some work at Ngalia Basin prospects as well.
    If that shows good signs we may have two major projects running at the same time, so we'll need all the extra cash we can lay our hands on.
    Early days of what I hope is going to lead to a grand ending.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $694.0K 126.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 22387699 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33964578 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.