OAU 0.00% 0.8¢ ora gold limited

buyers starting to appear, page-15

1. 3,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    sadahama
    I don't totally disagree with you on selling UMC to buy THX.
    The percentage gains I consider could be a lot more for THX holders than UMC holders.
    But,if THX sells it's 20.4m shares in UMC that will be converted to cash not THX shares, therefore they should hold on for a little bit longer as there's more than likely a few more games to be played out with UMC....and at the same time increases in the S/P that THX will receive.
    As to loyal supporters selling up...do you think many will sell and what number of shares are you looking at.
    I know w.a is a seller, but I don't know whether he's a big holder...but he's there because of his belief in Phil.
    I haven't heard any or many other people apart from you mention that they are sellers.
    I might have to make another phone call to see I can make out what's going on and any relevance to THX's stake in UMC.
    They have a very high quality resource which isn't going to disappear which someone will want.
    So far a value of $1-35 p/s has been put on it...and I would imagine there's more than likely another party keeping an eye on what's going on IMO.

Regards
    Dabru

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.