IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

buyers v sellers, page-10

1. 988 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Am I the only shareholder wondering what ever happened to the MOU with Sensis? The one referred to as a major coup by the Nearmap CEO at the AGM.

I am also keen, as I have stated before, to read the Nearmap Media Strategy that was mentioned at the AGM as a "significant opportunity to monetize our content and site traffic" and that strategy would be announced "in the near future". I'm still waiting to review this strategy which one can assume is still being developed. Can we assume recent staff appointments is part of this strategy? I have noticed a few faces have disappeared from their web pages from the original sales team, and no explanation was noted.

I guess the reality is, if they had something positive to tell shareholders, they would, though the silence isn't any comfort at all.

I'm sure many HC posters are fascinated reading on 'posterous' about business encounters with hot movie directors, personal experiences of customer rage and the dangers of revealing too much personal information by hotel patrons etc as this gives a more personal insight into our CEO; but I am probably out on limb when I would request more updates on Nearmap's business model, sales pipeline and media strategy. Having said that, I do appreciate Nearmap geographic updates on this site http://nearmapceo.posterous.com. I must confess I am not lamenting Mr 365 missing a few days, or weekly postings; it might just indicate he, (The Wise Buddha) is devoting more time to more pressing business, and who knows he might even be working on his media strategy.

I am occasionally reminded of a Warren Buffett quote, whether it applies to any of your own investments you'll have to decide. "You should invest in a company a fool could run, because one day a fool will."

OK sharpen your pencils and hit the keyboard and fire away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.