IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

plodderI always try to be positive in my posts.I hold shares in...

1. tcf
    6,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    plodder

I always try to be positive in my posts.

I hold shares in this wonderful company. I actually bought into the company to make a profit.

I have seen the sp go from 8 cents to 18 cents to 12 cents to 7 cents and now this blue sky powerhouse which is just waiting to be fired up is 8.1 cents. For some strange reason I kept my shares at 18 cents because I thought Nearmap was a money earner with a big future. I got that very wrong.

It has more free advertising than any other stock on the ASX and gets no share price appreciation for it. Nearmaps applications have been spruked from a slow snail builder to a Google takeover target. From an IPR company point of view its a money guzzler which probably has no dollar value placed on it in the IPR share price.

If Nearmap in dollar terms has no value other than a volunteer delivering a community service in all photographed areas of Australia then why all the hype?

I now see Nearmap as Chicken Man who fights crime and or evil around the bush areas of Australian cities but adding no value to the IPR shareprice.

As soon as IPR gives me back my 12 cent ps I'm out and good luck to supporters of the white winged waryer.

I'm afraid that will depend on the IPR silks winning a few unwinables overseas because I doubt Nearmap can get much value into this stock.

Sorry Nearmap true believers but good luck to you. Smile everytime a plane flies over you but be carefull to cover up if your wearing someone elses gold chain around your neck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.