IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

buyers v sellers, page-9

1. 86,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all,

all I can say is this - why are people mystified that the sales figures haven't appeared that are connected to the Bris floods etc.?

What do you expect - cheques in the mail in the next week?

Some of us have NO IDEA of budget process.

All,

this is how it happens --------

Apx. between October and March - all govt. depts. at all levels sit down and jockey for position for their budgets.
    They put in what they want and they arm wrestle about it for months.

Then the budgets are set -- NB there is no money available at this time ----------------- they have nothing to spend - they CANNOT write an order at this time.

There are exceptions to the rule and we MIGHT see some of this before July - we will see.

THEN - on the magic day of JULY 01 -- the money becomes available.

Have you got that -------------- JULY 01.

Then - with their money in their pockets - they write the orders to who they wish to write them to. They choose because of what they think is good for them, what is available at that time, what fits their budget and what will be limited in risk to them - economically, legally and politically.

It is as simple as that.

All the contact work now and all the sales effort now and exposure to the floods etc etc - will come to fruition in the july to sept. quarter.

When will you hear about it? if there are major contracts, you will hear about that straight after the ink is dry otherwise, ---------- you will first hear about it when GG is legally obligated to do a earnings update BEFORE the quarterly report because that quarter will be indicating that the revenue will be 15% or more materially different.

You will get the final figure in the quarterly report.

Please tell me if I have explained this clear enough.

The share price is not reflecting this at all - it may be reflecting some problems it otherwise sees but it sure ain't looking at present sales activity -------- the market often does this - because it is full of people who have NO understanding of the business's that make it up.

Robbie is correct - you get in at the bottom 'BEFORE' information becomes clear - once it becomes clear then you get a stock rated on information - before that these little ones are mostly rated on sp movement -- NOTHING to do with the business.

have a good day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.