EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

Yes NT would be great and get us on the way. I actually am happy...

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Yes NT would be great and get us on the way. I actually am happy to wait out the 3 months because the wet season (if it comes this year) is Due soon, so any decison and then granting will put us into a work committment (of which we actually have none this year on any project).
    So whilst it is painful sitting here with you all waiting it might just turn out that the timing is right for us.

As far as announcements and market update I doubt management can provide us with any updates due to CA's. Well hope due to CA's.

It remains great buying guys, I was happy to pick up some more yesterday at 2.1 when they were offered.

Classic stand off by all at present, possibbly same with any deal, if NT granted that derisks any deal and will increse the value to us shareholders. I for one hope management are playig these types of cards.

Now lets also go back to management, they have not failed us to date, it might be frustrating but hitting out them will not help if they can not respond due to CA's etc. I know I keep saying give them a go, but when the Judge makes his decsion we will be able to expect movement in activity, then and only then can we make true judgement of management.

Chin up guys/girls.

Be Happy - Cudeco1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.