JPR 0.00% 2.6¢ jupiter energy limited

buyers, page-8

1. 1,715 Posts.
    How i treat the stock is none of ur business, all i do is to read from the charts. You sell out & go elsewhere on spudding ann by all means, no one is stoping u, take the money & leave. The charts have been showing oversold position lately, & with spudding date so close, pre-spudding run should have well & truly started (go to BCC & VIL to see how early the pre-spudding run started prior to spudding news, ALMOST 3-4 WEEKS!). iv also watched market depth for a while recently, looks like average traders like u & me are getting set & want this to go up, but whenever it comes close to 6.5c resistance, it was sold down no matter how. That looks a bit like capping to me. Now u tell me, would an average trader risk missing pre-spudding run & sell relentlessly at 6.4/6.5c when we are so close to spudding? I know the volumes havnt confirmed strong buying ATM, but someone doesnt need to buy all the time to accumulate, capping is a good way too (by throwing big sell orders at resistance level or sell into the bid whenever they come up close to resistance to kill the momentum). This way there wont be much volumes happening coz buyers got scared & cappers can achieve subtle accumulation without triggering volumes to most t/a traders.

Also, i just cant believe there is no interest shown whatsoever after they'v met with 10 international fund mgrs & from roadshow.

Whatever your reason is, please back it up with reasoning rather than insulting other ppl with crap like "dreamers" or "ramping" etc, at least iv provided my detailed reasoning. It may be wrong but it is an opinion backed up by substance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JPR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.