VTI 3.45% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

Just a point of correction - there was quite a few posts re the...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    Just a point of correction - there was quite a few posts re the NTI business on here after Sparkey posted on it. In fact even Sparkey stated in his post there was quite a movement on chairs when this was announced at the AGM.

You brought the NTI business up again not I. Do you always distort the facts to fit your story GAGA? Certainly you have done so in your last post on all three accounts.

Now as to the NTI. Newbies should know that in the main, VTI technology, researched and paid for by VTI is actually patented under NTI, a private company with some VTI Directors, and associates and respective wives holding the shares. VTI only has a licence agreement.

By the time VTI technology - the MONOPOLY Gaga keeps referring to is worth the size of Microsoft (funkyo haha), do you think it may be in realms of possibility that when the licence agreement expires it may, just may be directed somewhere else, if the situation is such that it lends itself to it. Why share a multi billion dollar cash cow with the lame duck VTI shareholders. Give them some crumbs now - get them to bank roll VTI for now. But the future after that is not `set in concrete'. Only time will tell but a savvy investor would take that into account. Its only one of many possibilities I grant, but it is a possibility nevertheless and has to be acknowledged as such. Only a fool would shot of his mouth and deny otherwise.

GAGA - you raised the issue, not I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $2.554K 18.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24637 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 426 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.