VTI 0.00% 15.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

gaga- you're two faced. You posted two days ago and stated -...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    gaga- you're two faced. You posted two days ago and stated - never mind ringing as VTI announcement was out. Stop trying to take a moral high ground here. As for facts - you're laughable. Obviously you haven't done your research well enough. There is more to a company than Bauxholl. If you had done your research well enough, you would have read the facts I have posted here, particularly in the past 12 months. I get tired of small players who have big mouths.

.... wait ... wait ...wait oh here comes Sparkeys post yawn. Now Funkyo;s yawn now Gaga's yawn, now parkes turn (been quiet lately son). Good sport is Duty Manager, but hahaha - nothing has changed. You lot are still a whopping 400% below cost of the shares you paid. In another two years you'll still be arguing Bauxholl. LOL, and still the share quantities will continue to increase, dilute the share price and you guys will still be wonderingwhen you might see a return to a goo share price; whilst certain parties make of with your hard earned money .Well tough - you guys have got your ears so clogged up with Bauxholl, you don't hear too well anymore.

Anyway, I'm making money on VTI all the time on the backs of mug punters like you so I'm smiling all the way to the bank, more than I can say for you lot. Ouch - here it comes lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.255M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 9979 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.