VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

buyers, page-7

1. 9,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    Hi everyone,

The question here is not if but when we are going to take off again with the shareprice.
    We are not moving right now and there could be various reasons for this.

First of all the overhang of the SPP and secondly there could be some sinister forces in play to keep the shareprice static so they can accumulate them at a cheap price when frustrated holders are selling.

Whatever the reason is not really important, because our project is still first class still have all the tin and tungsten in the ground and more to be discovered.

If you want to do anything, top up or buy more imho as this could well be the last time before we are moving up and beyond these shareprice levels.

As most holders now probably realise the high prices in tin and tungsten and NOT going away for the next couple of years according to the analysts, this should push our shareprice up the more our project progresses.

And progressing we will, with 6 rigs drilling this resource out and exploring for more.

Frustrating as it is, times will change and change rapidly onces the weak hands have given their shares to the strong.

I am already fully loaded with shares in this company otherwise I would not hesitate to top up again as for me, and this is my opinion only, this company is still a no brainer and a multi bagger in the making.

good luck to everyone and please do your own research.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $22.79K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5760763 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 6739209 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.