DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

I'd say that the gold projects are the only hope for DMN....

1. sjl
    1,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    I'd say that the gold projects are the only hope for DMN. They've made a loss of nearly a million dollars for the financial year (about half of which is directly attributable to Mount Barrett); they have enough cash in the bank, on current losses, to last about three or four years (a fair chunk of which was raised on Mount Barrett's prospects); and there's no sign that the company's likely to turn around its fortunes. Their wages and salaries came to about $130,000, which is no more than two or three full-time employees (or about one senior employee). They've disposed of half of their computer equipment and most of their office equipment; and the exploration licenses at Moruya are on a historic goldfield, so it wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that it has been mined out.

All up, the only positive I can see is in Pambula, and even that, given the history I see in the company (and the ridiculous number of shares on issue), I would rate as an extremely long shot.

The only reason I can think of for holding shares in this company is an inability to sell. 88 million for sale at .001, and no buyers. The only way they're going to get any liquidity in the stock, short of a miracle at Moruya or Pambula, is a consolidation.

Good luck to all who hold it, but I fear that this one is a forlorn hope.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.